- They are Super Duper moisturizing, but very cleansing. Doesn't strip my hair, but leaves it and my scalp nice and clean.
- These bad boys give slip! Like, I can run my fingers through my hair while shampooing!
- It doesn't take much to get a nice, thick lather.
- They don't have a strong smell. In fact, they are practically unscented, which is a plus in my book.
- They're inexpensive, but made with good, wholesome, natural ingredients.
Laquita, who is the owner of Bobeam, is very nice and has excellent customer service. She communicates with you, gives useful advice on how to use the shampoo bars and is just a pleasure to do business with. My whole buying experience has been smooth from beginning to end. So far, I've used the Coco Olive, Goats Milk & Honey, Cheris Hibiscus and Oats & Honey Shampoo bars and ALL of them are superb in quality and consistent in results.
Be sure to check out her Etsy shop by clicking HERE!