I did have a few questions for Gwendolyn, the owner of GLACCESSORIES, which she answered and it went a little something like this:
1. What do you recommend when it comes to cleaning the crochet items?
When cleaning, just some hand soap will do, warm water and layout flat to dry.
2. Do you do custom or "design your own" type orders?
I do take custom orders, make your own designs... sometimes, if I can do it :)
3. I saw that you have new spring crochet earrings. Will you be having more spring/summer accessories coming soon (ie. beanies, earrings (crochet and non-crochet), bangles)?
I am working on some earrings and a few necklaces. In the warmer months I tend to use cotton yarn, because the other yarn is too warm.
4. I liked the Winter Bliss Yarn Hoops. Will you be having a Spring/Summer version of those?
You would ask about those! :) The "bliss" earrings take a lot of time to make. I have bought items to make a line for spring and summer, but I have not sat my butt down to do them:( I am planning to have a few pairs out this month, God willing!
*UPDATE* Since our discussion she has made the new "bliss" earrings & they are very pretty! I'm eyeballing the orange and daisy pair!
5. I crochet too, but I'm a complete amateur, lol. How long have you been crocheting?
I have not been crocheting long, a few years. I don't know if I told you, but I got a DVD from the library and taught myself! I have some very ugly first pieces, LOL! But I love them because I made them. So we all start off somewhere, don't give up you can do it!
I definitely want to encourage you gals (and guys too I guess) to check out Gwendolyn's shop HERE on Etsy. But, wait, there's more! She's is sponsoring a GIVEAWAY for my readers! See the picture below?
Well, her awesomeness doesn't just stop there, she's giving my readers a
DISCOUNT CODE: GCG0512 for 10% off your purchases for the entire month of May!
HERE ARE THE RULES FOR THE GIVEAWAY:
1. You must live in the United States...sorry international curlies:o(
2. You must be 18 and older, OR have parental consent.
3. I really like Gwendolyn's company slogan, "Determined to be Different" and I'd like to incorporate that. So, you must leave a comment below stating how YOU are determined to be different!
4. You must check out Gwendolyn's shop HERE on Etsy!
5. This Giveaway will END on Sunday, May 20, 2012 at 11:59PM (EST)
6. *ONE* Winner will be chosen at random.