Oh, and of course I would be remiss if I didn’t at least mention that last month, February 8th, was my 1 Year Natural Hair Anniversary (date of my Big Chop) YAY!!!! I’ve learned so, so, so much within the past year from my hair and from life in general that I will be sharing in the very near future. But, until then, here are some of the things you can look forward to:
* Product Reviews: Karen’s Body Beautiful, Organic Root Stimulator, Miss Jessie’s, Jane Carter Solution and more!
* Beauty Lessons Learned (skin care, nail care/polish, anything else that tickles my fancy. Probably NOT makeup though because I don’t really wear it)
* Video Tutorials (Yes, I do have a YouTube channel but…(smh) I don’t have very much up there yet. Hopefully I will soon once I work out the technical difficulties)
* How my sister’s transition to natural hair is coming (she’s going for the 1 Year mark)
* Fashion Finds (especially from the thrift store & consignment shop I love)
* My personal hair care routine and lessons I’ve learned over the past year
* ranDom Stuff that interest me (Like books, cooking, poetry, movies, resturants, etc.)
* And of course, anything else that you may want to know just leave a comment!
I look forward to sharing and don't forget to check out the rest of the site *hint,hint*:o)